Watts® Dual-Media Water Softener & Filter Water softener and carbon filter in one compact design for whole house water treatment! Get Two Water Treatment Methods In One Compact Design The Watts® Dual Media Water Softener and Filter comes with metered control valves, which regenerate based on water usage for greater efficiency. These models come with Vortech™ tanks, designed to improve backwash rates and conserve water.
Vortech™ Dual-Tank Features And Benefits
• Separate chambers in a single tank.
• Mid-plate eliminates media migration.
• No gravel under bedding to reduce costs and weight.
• Higher backwash rate.
• Reduced backwash duration to conserve water.
• Riser tubes are permanently attached.
• NSF certified and made in U.S.A.
Specifications Valve CK-10 metered valve Pipe fittings 3/4″ / 1″ sockets and 1″ MNPT elbows provided Resin 1, 1.5 or 2 cu. ft. ion exchange resin Media 0.5, 1.0 or 1.5 cu. ft. granular activated carbon Mineral tank Vortech, corrosion resistant FRP Distributor 1.05″ O.D. Electrical 120 volt, 60 Hz, stand
RO Filters & Membranes
The Watts 525 RO system features 5 stages of filtration. The sediment and carbon block pre-filters reduce small particulates, chlorine, tastes and odor before the membrane treats for particles fractions of a micron large. The GAC post-filter adds a polishing touch to the water before use.
- STAGE 1 – Sediment Pre-Filter (93023) – Replace Ever 12 Months
- STAGE 2 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5m) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 3 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5m) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 4 – RO Membrane 50 GPD (555694-00) – Replace Every 4-5 Years
- STAGE 5 – GAC Post-Filter (K2533-KK) – Replace Every 4-5 years
Hard water impacts your appliances, glassware, sink, fawcet, bathtub, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, etc.
Which results in fixing the damage that was caused by mineral deposit and residue build up over time.